Thursday 29 November 2012

Leibster Award

Many thanks to Plastic Warriors and Monty for honouring me with a Leibster Award :)



Yes, I know, second only to a Nobel Peace Prize, but I do see it as a nice way of propagating and disseminating Blog links

My five to look at (whom to my knowledge have not already been honoured) are:

A Wargaming Odyessy
The Wargame Shed
Mini AFV
Mini Ship Gaming
Wargamining Miscellany

But there are tons more too .. see my "Blogs I like to read" section :)

And also on a sad note,one that seems to have stopped broadcasting (a long time ago) but I enjoyed while it was "on air":

Hrothgars Folly

To all you fellow bloggers "Blog On!"

2 comments:

Erhntly said...

thank you my friend, I honor your choice..
Erhan

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

The pleasure is all mine please keep up the good work :)