Saturday 11 June 2016

Airfix Battles Wargames Rules: First Look

I completely forgot that I had treated myself and signed up to a pre-production order of Airfix Battles (see below):


Unboxing later but the shiny factor of all the original Airfix artwork is a huge, huge plus. My one comment would be that it seems to be scaled at 15mm rather that Airfix HO/OO or 1/72(ish). Not a problem for me as I have just acquired some 15mm WWII kit ;)

The counters look very useful and I am looking forward to skimming through the rules.

4 comments:

Rodger said...

Keen to know more! Love Airfix.

Paul Foster said...

What Rodger said!

Monty said...

Definitely looking forward to hearing your views on the game, Geordie.

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

First thoughts, very useful counters and maps even before playing with the cards that look interesting!