Friday 10 November 2017

Tug of war over what is clearly an "Objective Marker"

There seems to be a dispute growing over this precious artefact. Clearly it is a wargame "objective marker", usable across a variety of rule-sets and scales. Very, very versatile.  Purchased for the princely sum of 50p from a charity shop (see below, a bargain):


However my daughter seems to be misinformed .. she erroneously thinks it belongs with her Lego Friends and small miniature animal set and not part of a Malburian battlefield!

Note: Some of those 'small farm animals' have a "better use" than hanging around with dubious looking Lego Friends!

4 comments:

Natholeon said...

I had a similar issue with some quite comparable houses that for some reason my daughters felt were best utilised in the land of My Little Pony.

Monty said...

Great stuff! 😀

Archduke Piccolo said...

Fortunately, I bought my ceramic buildings of vaguely similar type well after my daughter had outgrown her Sylvanian families gig.

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Methinks I will have to keep a watchful eye out gents!
Thank you for your support!